|:: PINBLOC ::
PINBLOC is a new alternative heat sink technology for future electronics.
PINBLOC heat sinks are characterized by a cylindrical pin pattern.
PINBLOC is especially apted for frequently changing power as well as cooling situations with
- a superior thermal conductivity of its material ( pure aluminum - DIN EN 1050 with 220 W/mK )
- tight and homogenous microstructure in direction of the heat flow
- "broad" heat dissipating surface, optimized by a densely set pattern of pins
- favourable pattern and form of the cooling pins as far as the thermal flow is concerned
- optimized in design for natural convection or restricted heat flow
- flexibility and variety in forming
PINBLOC heat sinks offer an instant, efficient and outperforming cooling.
Since heat to be dissipated per square cm is increasing we also offer a combined bi metall
heat sink with a cooper base.
- heat spreading
- thermally more efficient